Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My life and my goal

Everyone has a goal I think. All folks want to enjoy the life regardless of their conditions. Very few of them born rich but more than 95% people born with problems, loans and conditions including their boundless aspirations.
So I do have dreams, goals and ambitions in life. I think everyone should have ambitions. But what is ambition and what is meant by success? Still I am in dilema. Is earning a lots of money is the criteria of success of a person? Is to be a leader, the criteria of success? Is being popular among some folks is the criteria of being a success? Different people have different perception in this matter.
But I think to be a good person is a success. To be harmless to no one and being able to help someone is success. I don't think richest person can be successful unless he becomes a good individual. If he doesn't have knowledge about life and its real goal, he cant feel that he secured something in his life. So I think my goal isnt make money and collect property but collect knowledge and understand the real meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment